Sunday, March 2, 2008

Oh No Not A Gay Achievement!


Most gamers already know all about the gay boy kissing achievement for Bully: Scholarship Edition which is being released on the Xbox 360 this coming Tuesday. The achievement is actually kinda funny. Rockstar even gave the achievement a great title naming it "Over The Rainbow". Obviously your character is a boy. The achievement has you kissing 20 other boys for a 20 point achievement.

My question is how many guys who play this game will skip this achievement, just so they won't be ridiculed by their dippy friends? I know there are thousands of achievement whores out there who will do it anyway, but how many homophobes will refuse to go for the boy kissing achievement? It should be interesting to see. I'll know I'll be checking my friends list to see who gets it and who doesn't. 

I also plan on seeing a big fuss over this by the crazy church groups out there. I can hear it now
"VIDEO GAMES RUINING OUR YOUTH BY TRYING TO TURN THEM INTO HOMOSEXUALS".
Fox news will no doubt be the first to report this.

I plan on picking Bully up Tuesday. I was going to buy this for the PS2 a while back when it was first released, but never got around to buying it. Oh, and yes I will be going for the rainbow achievement. That's 20 points I can't pass up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its a game, who really cares. If I rent the game, I would go for the achievement.

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews