Sunday, March 2, 2008
Oh No Not A Gay Achievement!
Most gamers already know all about the gay boy kissing achievement for Bully: Scholarship Edition which is being released on the Xbox 360 this coming Tuesday. The achievement is actually kinda funny. Rockstar even gave the achievement a great title naming it "Over The Rainbow". Obviously your character is a boy. The achievement has you kissing 20 other boys for a 20 point achievement.
My question is how many guys who play this game will skip this achievement, just so they won't be ridiculed by their dippy friends? I know there are thousands of achievement whores out there who will do it anyway, but how many homophobes will refuse to go for the boy kissing achievement? It should be interesting to see. I'll know I'll be checking my friends list to see who gets it and who doesn't.
I also plan on seeing a big fuss over this by the crazy church groups out there. I can hear it now
"VIDEO GAMES RUINING OUR YOUTH BY TRYING TO TURN THEM INTO HOMOSEXUALS".
Fox news will no doubt be the first to report this.
I plan on picking Bully up Tuesday. I was going to buy this for the PS2 a while back when it was first released, but never got around to buying it. Oh, and yes I will be going for the rainbow achievement. That's 20 points I can't pass up!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Decent Video Game Dry Spell Coming?
- Random Thoughts Re-Revisited The $5.98 EP
- My Top 5 Johnny Depp Performances
- John Cusack Rocks
- SERENITY NOW!!!
- NHL 08 Is Easily The Best NHL Game I've Played Yet...
- Local Co-op/Multiplayer A Thing Of The Past?
- Rainbow Six Vegas Is My Type Of Shooter
- Yet Another Reason Why My Woman Rules!
- 10 Things That Every Kid Growing Up In The 80's Ha...
- Do I Need To Go Back And Watch The Matrix?
- Favorite Cereals From The 80's
- Pacman, The Time Killer
- Two Top 20 Lists That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band
- Nagging Wives vs Gaming Husbands
- Will You Still Be Gaming When You're Old And Gray?...
- The Best Video Games For My Money
- Two Totally Different Games Both Fun For Different...
- Graphics & Gameplay
- Another Entry Of Random Thoughts
- Worst Games I've Played On The Xbox 360
- GameStop N' Go Because We Don't Have New Releases ...
- Ramblings Of A Gamer
- I'm A Loner Gamer
- Oh No Not A Gay Achievement!
- ▼ March (27)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!