Monday, March 17, 2008
Favorite Cereals From The 80's
I've been talking games so much lately that I forgot about the robster craws part of the blog which is basically anything I want to talk about besides video games. I want to talk cereal! My Mom was actually one of those moms who didn't load me up on sugar when I was a kid, but from time to time I'd get some sugary bounce off the walls and ceiling cereal. Here are my top 10 favorite cereals from the 80's in no particular order.
1) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2) Blueberry Waffelos
3) Captain Crunch
4) Lucky Charms
5) Pac-Man Cereal
6) Honey Combs
7) Sugar Smacks
8) Just Right (The only good for you cereal I liked)
9) Cookie Crisp
On a side note I couldn't stand Corn Pops or Life Cereal. I also remember trying Kix at a friend's house and hated it. Terrible stuff.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Decent Video Game Dry Spell Coming?
- Random Thoughts Re-Revisited The $5.98 EP
- My Top 5 Johnny Depp Performances
- John Cusack Rocks
- SERENITY NOW!!!
- NHL 08 Is Easily The Best NHL Game I've Played Yet...
- Local Co-op/Multiplayer A Thing Of The Past?
- Rainbow Six Vegas Is My Type Of Shooter
- Yet Another Reason Why My Woman Rules!
- 10 Things That Every Kid Growing Up In The 80's Ha...
- Do I Need To Go Back And Watch The Matrix?
- Favorite Cereals From The 80's
- Pacman, The Time Killer
- Two Top 20 Lists That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band
- Nagging Wives vs Gaming Husbands
- Will You Still Be Gaming When You're Old And Gray?...
- The Best Video Games For My Money
- Two Totally Different Games Both Fun For Different...
- Graphics & Gameplay
- Another Entry Of Random Thoughts
- Worst Games I've Played On The Xbox 360
- GameStop N' Go Because We Don't Have New Releases ...
- Ramblings Of A Gamer
- I'm A Loner Gamer
- Oh No Not A Gay Achievement!
- ▼ March (27)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!