Thursday, March 20, 2008
Yet Another Reason Why My Woman Rules!
I found out today that my "wife" (We aren't married, but after 17 years she pretty much is my wife) bought me Rainbow Six Vegas 2. She told me over the phone that she bought me something for easter, and that I couldn't go out and buy anything untill after easter. I told her that I had to go buy RSV2, and that I couldn't wait. At that point she pretty much had to tell me that she bought it. She knows I would have bought it tomorrow after work. For the past couple days I had been thinking about buying it, but decided I'd just buy it on Friday. A few blog entries ago I went on about how so many women suck because they nag their husbands about their game playing. Mine goes out and buys me a game that I want. For this and many other things she rules.
I know she'll be reading this soon because earlier she asked me on the phone to send her the link. I'm sure she'll be majorly bored with my blog, so if she is she asked for it.
This may be the first time I've blogged about something that has happened in my every day personal life on this blog. This is not that type of blog, so you won't see entries like this often. Big sigh of relief I'm sure. HaHa
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Decent Video Game Dry Spell Coming?
- Random Thoughts Re-Revisited The $5.98 EP
- My Top 5 Johnny Depp Performances
- John Cusack Rocks
- SERENITY NOW!!!
- NHL 08 Is Easily The Best NHL Game I've Played Yet...
- Local Co-op/Multiplayer A Thing Of The Past?
- Rainbow Six Vegas Is My Type Of Shooter
- Yet Another Reason Why My Woman Rules!
- 10 Things That Every Kid Growing Up In The 80's Ha...
- Do I Need To Go Back And Watch The Matrix?
- Favorite Cereals From The 80's
- Pacman, The Time Killer
- Two Top 20 Lists That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band
- Nagging Wives vs Gaming Husbands
- Will You Still Be Gaming When You're Old And Gray?...
- The Best Video Games For My Money
- Two Totally Different Games Both Fun For Different...
- Graphics & Gameplay
- Another Entry Of Random Thoughts
- Worst Games I've Played On The Xbox 360
- GameStop N' Go Because We Don't Have New Releases ...
- Ramblings Of A Gamer
- I'm A Loner Gamer
- Oh No Not A Gay Achievement!
- ▼ March (27)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!