Monday, March 24, 2008

NHL 08 Is Easily The Best NHL Game I've Played Yet


Last night I finally finished my first season of NHL 08 on franchise mode with the Dallas Stars of course. I'm happy to say that I won the Stanley Cup. I only played on the pro level, so I'll play the next season on the next hardest level.

I've been playing the EA NHL games since the first one on the Sega Genesis. Every year I buy the latest NHL game on whatever system I happen to own. Though I did skip a few years to buy the NHL 2K games which for a few years were much better than the EA games. This is no longer the case though. This year EA really nailed it. The AI is the best it's ever been. It's the most realistic hockey sim yet. It's definitely the only time I'll get to see Dallas win another championship. Who knows maybe Dallas win another Stanley Cup before I'm dead and gone, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews