Friday, March 21, 2008
Rainbow Six Vegas Is My Type Of Shooter
I started playing RSV2 last night. I forgot just how much I loved the first Rainbow Six Vegas game. A lot of shooters are constantly intense with tons of run and gun moments. RSV is more of a thinking man's shooter. You have to strategize. I also love the fact that I can order my team to do whatever I tell them to do. They may actually be the best AI teammates you could ask for in a shooter. RSV games are definitely my pace as well. I'm pretty much average at FPS games. It just seems like I'm much better at this particular shooter. I'm not a stud or anything, but I seem to be better with this shooter. I'm nailing way more head shots in this game than I do with others.
My above average skills will no doubt change as soon as I play online or online co-op with real living breathing people. This happens to me all the time. I don't deal well with pressure, I guess. There have been a few times where I'll play Halo 3 online and be kicking ass. Then when my friend gets on and wants to play I'll go from doing well to straight up sucking ass. It's gotta be a mental thing for me or something. I need to not think about playing against real people online and just trick myself into somehow believing that I'm playing against AI when I'm playing with friends. I don't know if anyone else has ever had this problem, but for some reason I do.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Decent Video Game Dry Spell Coming?
- Random Thoughts Re-Revisited The $5.98 EP
- My Top 5 Johnny Depp Performances
- John Cusack Rocks
- SERENITY NOW!!!
- NHL 08 Is Easily The Best NHL Game I've Played Yet...
- Local Co-op/Multiplayer A Thing Of The Past?
- Rainbow Six Vegas Is My Type Of Shooter
- Yet Another Reason Why My Woman Rules!
- 10 Things That Every Kid Growing Up In The 80's Ha...
- Do I Need To Go Back And Watch The Matrix?
- Favorite Cereals From The 80's
- Pacman, The Time Killer
- Two Top 20 Lists That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band
- Nagging Wives vs Gaming Husbands
- Will You Still Be Gaming When You're Old And Gray?...
- The Best Video Games For My Money
- Two Totally Different Games Both Fun For Different...
- Graphics & Gameplay
- Another Entry Of Random Thoughts
- Worst Games I've Played On The Xbox 360
- GameStop N' Go Because We Don't Have New Releases ...
- Ramblings Of A Gamer
- I'm A Loner Gamer
- Oh No Not A Gay Achievement!
- ▼ March (27)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!