Wednesday, March 26, 2008
John Cusack Rocks
Last night I decided to watch another movie even though I actually had a great night of gaming. I kicked a bit of ass in the single player campaign for RSV2. Anyway, I decided to download "Martian Child" in HD from the Xbox Live Market Place. I read some critic reviews over at rottentomatoes.com, and most were not favorable reviews. Not that that is ever a determining factor for me, but I read some anyway. Then I decided to read some of the user reviews. Those reviews were mostly favorable. I'll admit that I have not seen every Cusack movie, but the movies I've seen him in I've been mostly impressed with. He's a damn fine actor, and he's coming really close to knocking Johnny Depp out of my top spot. I definitely plan on seeing every movie Cusack has starred in. I loved him in "High Fidelity". "High Fidelity" is in my top five favorite movies. I really enjoyed "Martian Child". I went in not really knowing what to expect of it even though I did watch a trailer. I guess I was even kinda surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I won't even attempt to review it because I suck at movie reviews. It did keep me interested the entire time, so that's saying a lot for someone like me who has a short attention span most of the time. I really enjoyed Cusack's acting. He's always believable no matter what character he's playing. My rating for "Martian Child" is 8.5/10. I recommend seeing this if you like dramas.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Decent Video Game Dry Spell Coming?
- Random Thoughts Re-Revisited The $5.98 EP
- My Top 5 Johnny Depp Performances
- John Cusack Rocks
- SERENITY NOW!!!
- NHL 08 Is Easily The Best NHL Game I've Played Yet...
- Local Co-op/Multiplayer A Thing Of The Past?
- Rainbow Six Vegas Is My Type Of Shooter
- Yet Another Reason Why My Woman Rules!
- 10 Things That Every Kid Growing Up In The 80's Ha...
- Do I Need To Go Back And Watch The Matrix?
- Favorite Cereals From The 80's
- Pacman, The Time Killer
- Two Top 20 Lists That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band
- Nagging Wives vs Gaming Husbands
- Will You Still Be Gaming When You're Old And Gray?...
- The Best Video Games For My Money
- Two Totally Different Games Both Fun For Different...
- Graphics & Gameplay
- Another Entry Of Random Thoughts
- Worst Games I've Played On The Xbox 360
- GameStop N' Go Because We Don't Have New Releases ...
- Ramblings Of A Gamer
- I'm A Loner Gamer
- Oh No Not A Gay Achievement!
- ▼ March (27)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!