Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Nagging Wives vs Gaming Husbands
I'd like to start out by saying that I'm so glad I have an understanding woman in my life who has no problem with my gaming habit. I know that there is a huge percentage of women who rag and nag on their boyfriends and husbands for spending so much time and money on games. I've read numerous posts on message boards where guys talk about how their wives complain about the time they spend on gaming. I also listen to podcasts where guys send e-mails talking about how much their wives complain that they play video games all the time. These men even ask questions about how they can get their wives into gaming just so they can game without their wives nagging them. Why do women feel the need to give their husbands grief over gaming? If I had to deal with it I can assure you I wouldn't deal with it for long. When will women learn that they can't change us? I'm sure most men were playing video games long before they met their wives. Gaming isn't a phase that we go through. Get used to it wives! While your husband is playing video games why don't you go find something to clean. You could even bake a cake or something. Heck, go get your husband a beer while he plays COD4.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Decent Video Game Dry Spell Coming?
- Random Thoughts Re-Revisited The $5.98 EP
- My Top 5 Johnny Depp Performances
- John Cusack Rocks
- SERENITY NOW!!!
- NHL 08 Is Easily The Best NHL Game I've Played Yet...
- Local Co-op/Multiplayer A Thing Of The Past?
- Rainbow Six Vegas Is My Type Of Shooter
- Yet Another Reason Why My Woman Rules!
- 10 Things That Every Kid Growing Up In The 80's Ha...
- Do I Need To Go Back And Watch The Matrix?
- Favorite Cereals From The 80's
- Pacman, The Time Killer
- Two Top 20 Lists That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band
- Nagging Wives vs Gaming Husbands
- Will You Still Be Gaming When You're Old And Gray?...
- The Best Video Games For My Money
- Two Totally Different Games Both Fun For Different...
- Graphics & Gameplay
- Another Entry Of Random Thoughts
- Worst Games I've Played On The Xbox 360
- GameStop N' Go Because We Don't Have New Releases ...
- Ramblings Of A Gamer
- I'm A Loner Gamer
- Oh No Not A Gay Achievement!
- ▼ March (27)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!