Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Do I Need To Go Back And Watch The Matrix?
So I'm on my xbox 360 looking at the video market place movies, and I see that they have The Matrix in HD. I've only ever seen this movie once. I saw it in a room full of people who were talking and carrying on, so I couldn't pay attention to it. When I watch a movie there has to be silence or I just can't pay attention to what's going on. I've always meant to go back and watch The Matrix, but just never have. I know this is reguarded as one of the greatest sci-fi movies, but is that just hype? I guess I won't know untill I watch it again. I can honestly say that I don't really remember a single thing about this movie, so it will be like a new movie to me.
With all of this being said I've never even been a big fan of the sci-fi movie genre. I like the original Star Wars trilogy, but I also grew up in the 70's and 80's, and really what people who are in their 30's don't like the Star Wars trilogy? It seems like with some of the sci-fi movies I have seen I was just left bored and wanting something that would really hold my attention.
I do plan on downloading the HD version of The Matrix on the 360. If anything it will be cool just to watch a sci-fi movie in high definition.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Decent Video Game Dry Spell Coming?
- Random Thoughts Re-Revisited The $5.98 EP
- My Top 5 Johnny Depp Performances
- John Cusack Rocks
- SERENITY NOW!!!
- NHL 08 Is Easily The Best NHL Game I've Played Yet...
- Local Co-op/Multiplayer A Thing Of The Past?
- Rainbow Six Vegas Is My Type Of Shooter
- Yet Another Reason Why My Woman Rules!
- 10 Things That Every Kid Growing Up In The 80's Ha...
- Do I Need To Go Back And Watch The Matrix?
- Favorite Cereals From The 80's
- Pacman, The Time Killer
- Two Top 20 Lists That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band
- Nagging Wives vs Gaming Husbands
- Will You Still Be Gaming When You're Old And Gray?...
- The Best Video Games For My Money
- Two Totally Different Games Both Fun For Different...
- Graphics & Gameplay
- Another Entry Of Random Thoughts
- Worst Games I've Played On The Xbox 360
- GameStop N' Go Because We Don't Have New Releases ...
- Ramblings Of A Gamer
- I'm A Loner Gamer
- Oh No Not A Gay Achievement!
- ▼ March (27)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!