Friday, February 29, 2008

Best Movie Sequels


A lot of the time sequels to movies can be major letdowns. Other times sequels can be better or as good as the originals. I'm not going to get started on bad sequels. I'll leave that for another blog entry. Here are some sequels that I think are notable.

The Road Warrior
Superman 2
Rocky 2
Rocky 4
Rocky Balboa
Rambo: First Blood Part 2
Rambo
Kill Bill Volume 2
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Spiderman 2
Christmas Vacation
Return Of The Jedi
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
Die Hard 2
Indiana Jones & The Temple Of Doom
Clerks 2

I'm sure I'm missing a few, but there's always room for a Best Movie Sequels Part 2 blog entry. :)

3 comments:

Repro said...

The Godfather 2
My favorite sequel.

I liked the Pitch Black sequel Chronicles Of Riddick.

Anonymous said...

Beverly Hills Cop 2
Star Wars Empire Strikes Back
Star Trek 2 The Wrath of Kahn (how dare you leave this off your list)
Aliens
Die Hard 2

Robert said...

No doubt about Kahn. I remember watching that on HBO all the time.

I was going to add Aliens, but I got so tired of seeing this movie. I've seen it so many times that I'm sick of it.

Beverly Hills Cop 2 rules as well. I knew I had forgot a bunch, but I wanted to post a blog and was drawing a blank. HaHa

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews