Monday, March 31, 2008
Decent Video Game Dry Spell Coming?
It looks like after GTA4 comes out we won't be seeing many games being released untill June. That's not a bad thing though. I still have a bunch of games to finish. Once I start playing GTA4 it will probably take me longer than a couple of months to finish it anyway. That is if I finish it all. I have three other GTA games that I haven't even finished. It just seems like one of those games that is more fun to just wander around blowing shit up and being a criminal. You just end up not giving a shit about finishing missions. I never really cared for the structured missions anyway. I've heard that's supposed to change for GTA4, but we'll see. I am looking forward to playing it, but I'm not exactly excited about playing it. I did pre-order it, so I am kinda looking forward to it. Circle April 29th on you callendar.
The games that are being released a couple of months after GTA4 don't have me all that excited. It could be a long summer or it could be a summer of going back and playing or finishing those games we want to or need to play.
Release Dates For Games Worth Mentioning
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (PS3)
Ninja Gaiden II (X360)
Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway (X360, PC, PS3)
Alone in the Dark (X360, PC, WII, PS2)
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (PSP, DS, X360, WII, PC, PS3, PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
Battlefield: Bad Company (X360, PS3)
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (X360)
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (WII, PS3, PS2)
Soulcalibur IV (PS3, X360)
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (X360)
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Decent Video Game Dry Spell Coming?
- Random Thoughts Re-Revisited The $5.98 EP
- My Top 5 Johnny Depp Performances
- John Cusack Rocks
- SERENITY NOW!!!
- NHL 08 Is Easily The Best NHL Game I've Played Yet...
- Local Co-op/Multiplayer A Thing Of The Past?
- Rainbow Six Vegas Is My Type Of Shooter
- Yet Another Reason Why My Woman Rules!
- 10 Things That Every Kid Growing Up In The 80's Ha...
- Do I Need To Go Back And Watch The Matrix?
- Favorite Cereals From The 80's
- Pacman, The Time Killer
- Two Top 20 Lists That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band
- Nagging Wives vs Gaming Husbands
- Will You Still Be Gaming When You're Old And Gray?...
- The Best Video Games For My Money
- Two Totally Different Games Both Fun For Different...
- Graphics & Gameplay
- Another Entry Of Random Thoughts
- Worst Games I've Played On The Xbox 360
- GameStop N' Go Because We Don't Have New Releases ...
- Ramblings Of A Gamer
- I'm A Loner Gamer
- Oh No Not A Gay Achievement!
- ▼ March (27)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!