Sunday, March 30, 2008

AAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOO


The past few days have been hell on earth for my sinuses. I haven't played a game since Wednesday. I'm popping sinus pills every four hours. I haven't felt like doing anything. I'd try to play a game, but my head won't allow it. I have that dizzy head cold feeling going on. I'm about to break out a drill and make my sinus cavity bigger. It looks like I may be using some sick time come Monday. Looks like I'll just have to kick back and watch the Stars game tonight and read the latest Official Xbox Magazine while I pout about feeling like crap like the little bitch that I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks. Hope you feel better, soon.

Download some movie torrents.

Drink a bottle of brandy. Might help. LOL

-repro

Sacrilegium said...

You have AIDS.

Robert said...

Sac gave me the AIDS!

My boss was kinda of a dick on the phone today when I called in. I told him I wanted to take a vacation day for tomorrow too... long pause..... yeah he says if you have to. My reply was I DO. Funny how a certain other asshole at work gets all the time off he wants no questions asked. My boss can sit and spin.

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews