Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Entry Of Random Thoughts


You all know you want that Pacman guitar!

You know how gamers are labeled as nerds or geeks? Of course you do. In some ways I see it. In some ways I don't. I don't really consider myself a nerd. I've never been a nerd. I don't look like a nerd. I don't act like a nerd. I don't talk like a nerd.
Today I was thinking about gamers who I would definitely call nerds. The biggest gaming nerd is the guy who creates a massive video game walkthrough. Don't get me wrong, I use walkthroughs from time to time when I get stuck. I just can't imagine anyone actually wanting to sit down in front of their PC and create a walkthrough. I wouldn't even want to create one if I was getting paid for it. Walkthrough creators have got to be the biggest gaming nerds. God bless them when I need a walkthrough, but man do they need to get lives. LOL

As you know I picked up God Of War: Chains Of Olympus. I'm probably about an hour into the game. Let me just tell you that so far it's awesome, BUT this boss battle I'm on right now is so pissing me off! I may just need a geeky walkthrough.

Bully: Scholarship Edition is great mindless fun so far. I've probably played it for about 5 hours so far. It's not for everyone, but for me it's entertaining. I'd say it's definitely worth a rent for most people. I guess there is a multi-player mode, but I haven't checked that out because afterall I am mostly a lone gamer.

Planet Earth on blu-ray is just simply amazing to watch. It's just beautiful. I don't just throw around words like this for any old program. This is truly breath taking stuff and very interesting as well. I've seen things I've never seen or heard of before. Top notch stuff here.

I just found out that THE KING OF KONG and WAR are both on Xbox Live Video Marketplace. Both are in HD as well. I had planned on buying THE KING OF KONG, but now I'll just rent it in HD. Mrs. Overkill1972 rented WAR for me, but I never got a chance to watch it. Looks like I'll be buying a points card this weekend. That also reminds me that I need to renew my gold subscription as well.

Lately I've been addicted to Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr.Pepper. Good stuff though I've been trying to lay off of pop. This stuff is not helping.

Thank God Friday is here! The weekend is near, and it's time for some gaming!

1 comment:

Repro said...

Yeh, give me my first weekend with my hdtv and ps3 together!.

Next weekend I will have 4 days off starting friday. :)

I havnt even seen any diet dr pepper chocolate here in the bay, yet.

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews