Tuesday, March 25, 2008
One of the things I look forward to every night after I get out of work is gaming. I'm addicted to it. I get out of work at 11:30 at night Monday through Thursday. Every night I get home I eat dinner, jump online, and then start gaming. Last night was like any other night or at least I thought it was going to be. I turn on the old 360 and start playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I get from one checkpoint to the next one and then I just start sucking horribly. It really didn't even seem like it should have been as hard as it was. I just keep dying which was really pissing me off. I finally ran out of patience. I had had enough. I then decide to pop in Condemned 2. Basically the same exact thing happened. I ran out of patience and quit that game because agian I'm just seriously sucking ass. OK fine! I'm getting no love from my 360. I then decide to play MLB 08 The Show. I play that for a bit on Road To The Show mode where I continue to just royally suck! I couldn't even get a damn hit! Enough was enough already. The video game gods were laughing at my pathetic gaming skills last night. I said screw it and watched John Cusack in "The Sure Thing". I enjoyed it much more than totally sucking at games that's for sure.
Hopefully I can get out of the gaming funk I'm in. Maybe it was just an off night. I obviously needed a break. I may just watch another movie tonight and skip gaming for another night. If you lose your patience and get angry over games and are forced to say "SERENITY NOW" it's time for a break!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Decent Video Game Dry Spell Coming?
- Random Thoughts Re-Revisited The $5.98 EP
- My Top 5 Johnny Depp Performances
- John Cusack Rocks
- SERENITY NOW!!!
- NHL 08 Is Easily The Best NHL Game I've Played Yet...
- Local Co-op/Multiplayer A Thing Of The Past?
- Rainbow Six Vegas Is My Type Of Shooter
- Yet Another Reason Why My Woman Rules!
- 10 Things That Every Kid Growing Up In The 80's Ha...
- Do I Need To Go Back And Watch The Matrix?
- Favorite Cereals From The 80's
- Pacman, The Time Killer
- Two Top 20 Lists That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band
- Nagging Wives vs Gaming Husbands
- Will You Still Be Gaming When You're Old And Gray?...
- The Best Video Games For My Money
- Two Totally Different Games Both Fun For Different...
- Graphics & Gameplay
- Another Entry Of Random Thoughts
- Worst Games I've Played On The Xbox 360
- GameStop N' Go Because We Don't Have New Releases ...
- Ramblings Of A Gamer
- I'm A Loner Gamer
- Oh No Not A Gay Achievement!
- ▼ March (27)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!