Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Two Top 20 Lists That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band
Let me just start out by saying that I'm far from being a casual music fan. I'm an obsessive music freak. I've even been called a music snob and a music eliteist. Maybe I am. I don't own Rock Band the game because I think 90% of the songs suck. Just my opinion of course. I bought Guitar Hero 1&2 on the PS2 well before the game became a smash hit. I enjoyed it for a bit. The songs just got old. I need variety. That's probably why I own well over 3000 cds as well as a boat load of LP's and yes even cassettes. I love metal music. Yes, I am one of those people who laugh at other people who think Metallica are heavy or even relevant when it comes to metal. If Metallica is the extent of your heavy metal knowledge I won't even bother to talk about metal with you. I know that may seem like a shit thing to say, but I just can't deal with people who don't go beyond Metallica for metal. Ok, I'm getting off track now, so on to my two top 20 lists that would actually get me to buy Rock Band.
Top 20 Rock/Hard Rock Songs That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band (In no particular order)
1) The Jack - AC/DC
2) Jane - Starship
3) Meanstreak - Y&T
4) I Stole Your Love - KISS
5) Fantasy - Aldo Nova
6) Rock Me - Great White
7) Fire Woman - The Cult
8) Still Of The Night - White Snake
9) There's Only One Way To Rock - Sammy Hagar
10) Into The Fire - Dokken
11) Lack Of Communication - Ratt
12) Ain't Talkin' Bout Love - Van Halen
13) Heartbreaker - Led Zeppelin
14) Turn Me Loose - Loverboy
15) Do Ya Wanna Touch Me? - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
16) Don't Tell Me You Love Me - Night Ranger
17) Peace Frog - The Doors
18) Stone Cold - Rainbow
19) Cities On Flame With Rock N Roll - Blue Oyster Cult
20) Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
Top 20 Metal Songs That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band (In No Particular Order)
1) ANYTHING by Overkill
2) Chopped In Half - Obituary
3) Gods Of Wrath - Metal Church
4) Stand Alone - Iced Earth
5) My Precious Lunatic Assylum - Annihilator
6) Invisible - Dio
7) Warriors - Savatage
8) Aces High - Iron Maiden
9) Hammer Smashed Face - Cannibal Corpse
10) Procreation Of The Wicked - Celtic Frost
11) Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - Black Sabbath
12) Snap Your Fingers Snap Your Neck - Prong
13) Inner Self - Sepultura
14) She Rides - Danzig
15) Electric Eye - Judas Priest
16) Disciples Of The Watch - Testament
17) Bored - Death Angel
18) Surf Nicaagua - Sacred Reich
19) Angel Of Death - Slayer
20) Can You Deliver - Armored Saint
I could name so many more, but you get the idea.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Decent Video Game Dry Spell Coming?
- Random Thoughts Re-Revisited The $5.98 EP
- My Top 5 Johnny Depp Performances
- John Cusack Rocks
- SERENITY NOW!!!
- NHL 08 Is Easily The Best NHL Game I've Played Yet...
- Local Co-op/Multiplayer A Thing Of The Past?
- Rainbow Six Vegas Is My Type Of Shooter
- Yet Another Reason Why My Woman Rules!
- 10 Things That Every Kid Growing Up In The 80's Ha...
- Do I Need To Go Back And Watch The Matrix?
- Favorite Cereals From The 80's
- Pacman, The Time Killer
- Two Top 20 Lists That Would Make Me Buy Rock Band
- Nagging Wives vs Gaming Husbands
- Will You Still Be Gaming When You're Old And Gray?...
- The Best Video Games For My Money
- Two Totally Different Games Both Fun For Different...
- Graphics & Gameplay
- Another Entry Of Random Thoughts
- Worst Games I've Played On The Xbox 360
- GameStop N' Go Because We Don't Have New Releases ...
- Ramblings Of A Gamer
- I'm A Loner Gamer
- Oh No Not A Gay Achievement!
- ▼ March (27)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!