Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wii 4 Mii


That quite possibly could have been the easiest blog title entry yet. I know it's April fools day, but I assure you that this is not an April fools day joke. I was at Wal-mart today picking up various items for home and for my lunch for work when I heard an announcement that went something like this "DEAR WAL-MART SHOPPERS WE NOW HAVE NINTENDO WII'S AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. I REPEAT WE HAVE NINTENDO WII'S FOR PURCHASE". I then thought to myself for about a second "would you like to buy a Wii"?
My answer to myself was "Yes, I certainly do because I'm a gadget whore"!

I ended up buying the bundle that came with Wii Sports as well as Wii Play and an extra controller. I also picked up Mario Galaxy. I like the Mario franchise, and always have. It was basically a system seller for me. I was just waiting for a day like today when I could actually find one. This is the perfect console for me to play games with my family. I'm itching to get back to the store to buy Zelda and Super Smash Brothers.

I now have the best of all of the current gaming worlds. I have two Xbox 360's, one PS3, one Nintendo Wii, one PSP, and my daughter has a Nintendo DS. We won't even get into all the old consoles I own. Damn, I love gaming!

3 comments:

Sacrilegium said...

So, when are you gonna go all out and get some classic 80's full-sized video games in the basement? Add in some neon lights and black walls and you'll be all set.

Anonymous said...

Yer insane. LOL




- Repro

Robert said...

Sac, I have actually been considering buying a couple of arcade cabinets. Seriously! There is a guy on the videogame outsiders podcast who just bought a Donkey Kong cabinet for 800 bucks. He said you can get really nice cabinets for like 400 bucks. I'd love to have Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, and Punch Out just to name a few. I can see it happening in the future. If the price is right I'll do it.

Repro, yes I am definitely insane!

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews