Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Wii 4 Mii
That quite possibly could have been the easiest blog title entry yet. I know it's April fools day, but I assure you that this is not an April fools day joke. I was at Wal-mart today picking up various items for home and for my lunch for work when I heard an announcement that went something like this "DEAR WAL-MART SHOPPERS WE NOW HAVE NINTENDO WII'S AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. I REPEAT WE HAVE NINTENDO WII'S FOR PURCHASE". I then thought to myself for about a second "would you like to buy a Wii"?
My answer to myself was "Yes, I certainly do because I'm a gadget whore"!
I ended up buying the bundle that came with Wii Sports as well as Wii Play and an extra controller. I also picked up Mario Galaxy. I like the Mario franchise, and always have. It was basically a system seller for me. I was just waiting for a day like today when I could actually find one. This is the perfect console for me to play games with my family. I'm itching to get back to the store to buy Zelda and Super Smash Brothers.
I now have the best of all of the current gaming worlds. I have two Xbox 360's, one PS3, one Nintendo Wii, one PSP, and my daughter has a Nintendo DS. We won't even get into all the old consoles I own. Damn, I love gaming!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1986
- How 'Bout Those Stars...Oh And GTA 4
- No Time For A Real Blog Entry
- Could GTA4 Really Be THE Best Game Ever Created?
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1981
- I Wasn't Born With Enough Middle Fingers
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1980
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1985
- Metal Gear May Be Solid, But Konami Sure As Hell I...
- Dallas Stars Advance To Second Round! Duck Season ...
- New Store, New Games, & Hopefully A New Series
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1984
- Not So Deep Thoughts & Ramblings
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1983
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1982
- Super Mario Galaxy & Dallas Stars Hockey
- Like It Or Not Sony Is Making Strides
- This, That, The Other, & Happy Birthday!
- Go Stars!
- I'm Anti I'm Anti-Social
- Finally A Great Multiplayer Experience On Xbox Liv...
- Top 10 Billy Idol Songs
- Great Weekend For Gaming
- First Wii Impressions
- Addressing My Last Blog Entry & More Random Though...
- Top 5 Things I Would Add To Make The Xbox 360 Bett...
- Wii 4 Mii
- ▼ April (28)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!