Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Not So Deep Thoughts & Ramblings
I finally decided to spend the 55 bucks on a Dual Shock 3 for the PS3. The store I went to had the price labeled as $49.99, but it rang up as $55.00. I should have bitched about it, but chose not to. $55.00 is the actual retail price, but stores are required to sell you an item at the price marked on the item. I haven't used it yet. It's charging as I type. It should make my PS3 gaming experience seem normal. Sony should have just released Dual Shock at launch, but of course we all know that Sony is playing catch up at nearly everything for the PS3.
It's taking me forever to finish Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I'm noticing that I have about an hours worth of patience for this game then I have to stop playing. I'm finding that the sequel is more difficult than the first game.
I downloaded No Country For Old Men in HD on Xbox Live the other night. After reading tons of great reviews I just had to see it. I'd say that it borders on great, but it's just not quite great. I did enjoy it though. Without spoiling anything I just have to say that you need to watch this movie just to see the bizarre way that the main villain kills his enemies. I've never seen anything like it. I'd also like to say that I had no problem with the ending like so many people did. I'll just say that people who like happy endings are simple minded dolts.
Irritation of the week goes to the people who once again are having issues with Resident Evil 5. I'm so sick of hearing about how this game is racist because you play a white character shooting African zombies. In Resident Evil 4 you played a white guy shooting spanish zombies. I didn't hear any outcry about racism from the spanish folks. Get over it already all of you African Americans. The game just happens to take place in Africa. OMG the zombies are black! GO FIGURE!
For two weeks I've wanted to take my lazy ass to the store and buy Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore for the 360. This just appeals to me more than Guitar Hero or Rock Band. Since I was a kid I wanted to be a vocalist in a rock band or Metal band. I'm just not coordinated enough to play guitar past medium, and even then I'm not that good. I did play drums for a short time back around 1988, but that was to a few AC/DC songs which were pretty simple. The amount of downloadable songs for KRPAI is just crazy as well. I really need to pick this up. You should all feel sorry for my neighbors when I do get it.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1986
- How 'Bout Those Stars...Oh And GTA 4
- No Time For A Real Blog Entry
- Could GTA4 Really Be THE Best Game Ever Created?
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1981
- I Wasn't Born With Enough Middle Fingers
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1980
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1985
- Metal Gear May Be Solid, But Konami Sure As Hell I...
- Dallas Stars Advance To Second Round! Duck Season ...
- New Store, New Games, & Hopefully A New Series
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1984
- Not So Deep Thoughts & Ramblings
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1983
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1982
- Super Mario Galaxy & Dallas Stars Hockey
- Like It Or Not Sony Is Making Strides
- This, That, The Other, & Happy Birthday!
- Go Stars!
- I'm Anti I'm Anti-Social
- Finally A Great Multiplayer Experience On Xbox Liv...
- Top 10 Billy Idol Songs
- Great Weekend For Gaming
- First Wii Impressions
- Addressing My Last Blog Entry & More Random Though...
- Top 5 Things I Would Add To Make The Xbox 360 Bett...
- Wii 4 Mii
- ▼ April (28)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!