Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Top 5 Things I Would Add To Make The Xbox 360 Better
1) Downloadable Porn. (It will never happen, but I really think Microsoft would make a ton of cash on downloadable adult movies in hd. Let's put the X in Xbox!)
2) Internet Browser (It would come in handy at times.)
3) The ability to use an external hard drive (You can do this with the Wii and the PS3. Microsoft makes you shell out 180 bucks for a 120 gig hard drive, which I did.)
4) Built in wi-fi without having to buy the wi-fi adaptor for 100 bucks. That's just ridiculous.
5) Make Xbox Live Free (I've heard all of the arguments for and against this. Sony and Nintendo have free online service. I know that Xbox Live is superior to both Sony and Microsoft in the online department, but it wouldn't break Microsoft to make Xbox Live free. I'm not a cheap bastard by any means either. I spend thousands on consoles, games, and downloads.)
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1986
- How 'Bout Those Stars...Oh And GTA 4
- No Time For A Real Blog Entry
- Could GTA4 Really Be THE Best Game Ever Created?
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1981
- I Wasn't Born With Enough Middle Fingers
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1980
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1985
- Metal Gear May Be Solid, But Konami Sure As Hell I...
- Dallas Stars Advance To Second Round! Duck Season ...
- New Store, New Games, & Hopefully A New Series
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1984
- Not So Deep Thoughts & Ramblings
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1983
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1982
- Super Mario Galaxy & Dallas Stars Hockey
- Like It Or Not Sony Is Making Strides
- This, That, The Other, & Happy Birthday!
- Go Stars!
- I'm Anti I'm Anti-Social
- Finally A Great Multiplayer Experience On Xbox Liv...
- Top 10 Billy Idol Songs
- Great Weekend For Gaming
- First Wii Impressions
- Addressing My Last Blog Entry & More Random Though...
- Top 5 Things I Would Add To Make The Xbox 360 Bett...
- Wii 4 Mii
- ▼ April (28)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!