Thursday, April 24, 2008
I Wasn't Born With Enough Middle Fingers
The blog entry title really has nothing to do with anything I'm going to post tonight. I just like that phrase. I can't take credit for it. It's from the song "Irresponsible Hate Anthem" by Marilyn Manson. It's also my new motto for the month. No real reason for that either. Not everything in life has to make sense, ya know?
My copy of the Official Xbox Magazine showed up in the mail today. On the cover was of course GTA4. There is a huge preview/review inside. They rated it a 9.5! I didn't expect anything less than a 9. I don't expect anything under an 8.5 from anyone who plays this game and reviews it. It sounds like the single player and multiplayer modes are just going to be incredible. We'll see come Tuesday when I pick up my pre-ordered copy for the Xbox 360.
All week I've I've been playing Frontlines Fuel Of War. This is such a fun game. I'm enjoying it way more than Rainbow Six Vegas 2. They got pretty much everything right. Even the multiplayer is great. I'm not finished with the single player campaign yet, but just based on what I've played so far I'd give this a 9. Official Xbox Magazine gave it a 9 as well. I totally agree thus far.
Anybody have XM Satellite Radio? We get it with DIRECTV. I always listen to the 80's channel. Imagine that! Anyway, they play the old Casey Kasim Top 40 shows. They play a show from a year in the 80's from this week that time. Heh, Radioactive by The Firm was just on. You know, the song I put in my top 5 list the other day.
Tonight I plan on finally checking out JUNO. I keep reading all of these great reviews, so I gotta see it. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.
It's on to round two for my Dallas Stars tomorrow night in San Jose. Here's hoping they can do to the sharks what they did to the ducks. GO STARS!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1986
- How 'Bout Those Stars...Oh And GTA 4
- No Time For A Real Blog Entry
- Could GTA4 Really Be THE Best Game Ever Created?
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1981
- I Wasn't Born With Enough Middle Fingers
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1980
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1985
- Metal Gear May Be Solid, But Konami Sure As Hell I...
- Dallas Stars Advance To Second Round! Duck Season ...
- New Store, New Games, & Hopefully A New Series
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1984
- Not So Deep Thoughts & Ramblings
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1983
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1982
- Super Mario Galaxy & Dallas Stars Hockey
- Like It Or Not Sony Is Making Strides
- This, That, The Other, & Happy Birthday!
- Go Stars!
- I'm Anti I'm Anti-Social
- Finally A Great Multiplayer Experience On Xbox Liv...
- Top 10 Billy Idol Songs
- Great Weekend For Gaming
- First Wii Impressions
- Addressing My Last Blog Entry & More Random Though...
- Top 5 Things I Would Add To Make The Xbox 360 Bett...
- Wii 4 Mii
- ▼ April (28)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!