Sunday, April 13, 2008

Super Mario Galaxy & Dallas Stars Hockey


So far I gotta say that Super Mario Galaxy is a really fun experience on the Wii. Nintendo hit a homerun with this game. The Wii remote works flawlessly with SMG. I'm finding that it's a nice break from first person shooters. This is a must buy for any Wii owner. I have the feeling that anybody who owns a Wii already owns SMG though. Super Mario 3 is my favorite Mario game for sure, but so far galaxy comes really close to the greatness that is Super Mario 3.

Tonight the Dallas Stars once again owned the Ducks. The final score was 5-2! The Stars have now outscored the Ducks 9-2 over two games. The Stars have more than impressed me so far. It looks like my Stars are for real. Game 3 is Tuesday in Big D.

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews