Thursday, April 10, 2008
This, That, The Other, & Happy Birthday!
Just got done watching the Stars OWN the Ducks 4-0. Great start for the Stars, but it's a long series. Here's hoping they can keep playing the way they did tonight. It's going to be hard for me to not talk hockey on my blog, so just bare with me. I'll try not to go overboard with it.
No brainer of the night was Montreal beating Boston. Montreal owns the Bruins like Detroit owns Dallas.
After listening to the Three Red Lights podcast on IGN I am soooo geeked about Grand Theft Auto 4! Holy shit does this game sound awesome. I was thinking the multiplayer would just be a tacked on extra, but after listening to the guys on TRL talk about it I simply can't wait to play the multiplayer modes. If you are at all interested in the new GTA game give TRL a listen. Three Red Lights
After playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl I must say that it is the most overrated game of the year. This game is getting 9.5's! It so does NOT deserve a 9.5. I'd say it barely deserves a 7.5. If not for all of the Nintendo characters it would never get that high of a score. It's just not that good of a game. I haven't spent a ton of time with it, but I've spent enough time to know that it's overrated.
Retarded video game name of the year may go to the new Tom Clansey game entitled HAWX. It stands for High Altitude Warfare with an X thrown on at the end. I guess the thought is that if they throw an X on at the end it will sell a million more copies because we all know that X stands for X-TREME!!!!! HaHa Give me a break.
The Playstation store is getting a much needed facelift. The Playstation Store will NO LONGER BE WEB BASED. PS3 owners will be getting a new firmware update very soon. With this update comes DTS-HD Master Audio output support for Blu-ray as well as DTS-HD High Resolution Audio. To see a video walkthrough for the new Playstation store click the link. Playstation Store
The weekend is upon us! Tomorrow is my wife's birthday. Happy Birthday to her!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1986
- How 'Bout Those Stars...Oh And GTA 4
- No Time For A Real Blog Entry
- Could GTA4 Really Be THE Best Game Ever Created?
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1981
- I Wasn't Born With Enough Middle Fingers
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1980
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1985
- Metal Gear May Be Solid, But Konami Sure As Hell I...
- Dallas Stars Advance To Second Round! Duck Season ...
- New Store, New Games, & Hopefully A New Series
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1984
- Not So Deep Thoughts & Ramblings
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1983
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1982
- Super Mario Galaxy & Dallas Stars Hockey
- Like It Or Not Sony Is Making Strides
- This, That, The Other, & Happy Birthday!
- Go Stars!
- I'm Anti I'm Anti-Social
- Finally A Great Multiplayer Experience On Xbox Liv...
- Top 10 Billy Idol Songs
- Great Weekend For Gaming
- First Wii Impressions
- Addressing My Last Blog Entry & More Random Though...
- Top 5 Things I Would Add To Make The Xbox 360 Bett...
- Wii 4 Mii
- ▼ April (28)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!