Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Anti I'm Anti-Social


After ranting about all of the jerks and idiots on Xbox Live I've come to a conclusion. I think I generally see people as being highly annoying or just kinda there. By nature I'm an anti-social bastard whose glass is always half empty. I'm that guy who immediately sees the bad in everyone before I can see the good. Most times I can never see the good. It's just who I am. I think I go into multiplayer games just expecting to deal with assholes. I never find myself going into a game expecting to have a good experience with all of the other people playing. After last night I shall forever go into games looking to find the people who are not assholes, idiots, and jerks. Last night I ended up playing Team Fortress 2 for over four hours with this guy who was totally juvenile, but funny as hell. We totally hit it off. After about an hour of playing he sent me a friend request. I of course accepted. I now have faith that there are people out there who aren't jerks and are a total blast to play with. There may not be many, but they do exist.

My question to anyone reading is have you ever come across totally cool people on Xbox Live that ended up on your friends list? This isn't the first time this has happened. It happened a few months back with a couple guys on Burnout Paradise. The more cool people on my friends list the better.

By the way I hope anyone reading wasn't expecting a blog entry about Anthrax.

4 comments:

Sacrilegium said...

Even the idea of playing online with anyone flares up my anti-socialness. I can't see myself doing it. Online gaming is definitely *not* a selling point for me.

Robert said...

You mean to tell me you wouldn't play co-op games with yours truly?
You need to get your ass out there and buy a 360 or a PS3 for GTA4!

Sacrilegium said...

Maybe I would with you...especially if they come out with some XXX games.

Robert said...

Now I'm totally aroused!

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews