Thursday, June 26, 2008
Vacation, Guitar Hero, and Games I Need To Check Out
I will have a smile on my face tomorrow right around 8:30 pm. Why will I have a smile on my face you ask? My next vacation starts! I'll be off for nine days. Once again I plan on hanging out with my nephew for five or six days just playing video games, watching movies, and eating a bunch of junk food.
In case you've been living under a rock or you're just a casual gamer (nothing wrong with that at all!) the next Guitar Hero game will pretty much be a direct ripoff of that oh so hip and popular game Rock Band. I do not own Rock Band. I do own Guitar Hero 1 & 2 for the PS2. I'm not all that good at it either. Though this new Guitar Hero game entitled Guitar Hero World Tour is basically a ripoff I'm hearing good/great things about it. First off the guitar is supossedly the size of an actual guitar. I've also heard that the drum set is more sturdy than the Rock Band drum set, and it also has cymbal pads as well. On top of all of this you will be able to create your won songs WITHOUT VOCALS. Obviously I'll wait for the reviews to come out, but I'm interested for sure. The only reason I haven't bought Rock Band is because there are just too many modern songs. I'm not big on modern rock at all. I have seen the partial track list for Guitar Hero World Tour, and right away they have songs that I'm interested in.
Games I need to check out soon: GRID, LEGO INDIANA JONES, BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY, CIVILIZATION REVOLUTION, & NASCAR 09. Oh, and BOOM BLOX on the Wii.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Three New Games
- My Nephew Rocks!
- You Know You Grew Up In The 80's If...
- Vacation, Guitar Hero, and Games I Need To Check O...
- One Reason Why The 360 Will Win The Current Gen Wa...
- Bad Sequels Piss Me Off!
- George, Old Snake, & Brun
- Darth Vader Being A Smart Ass
- The Crappening
- A Game That Is So Bad That It's Good
- Phil's Famous Movie Reviews Blog
- Initial Thoughts On MGS4
- I got nothin'
- I Gotta Be Me
- So Much For Waiting To Buy Another Game
- Greg Miller FTW!!!
- Top 5 Most Underrated Xbox 360 Games That Every 36...
- The Greatest Music Duo Ever!
- Random Gibberish
- Thoughts On Some New Games
- The Best Books Ever
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 3
- Guess What Game Is Consuming My Gaming Life
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 2
- Why Do Most Movies Seem To Be Below Average These ...
- ▼ June (25)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!