Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Game That Is So Bad That It's Good


You know how certain B movies are so bad that they are actually good? Well, there just happens to be a video game that you can put in that category as well. That video game is EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 2017 for the Xbox 360. I bought it a long time ago, but still haven't finished it. I've only ever played it with my wife. It's one of the few local co-op split screen games on the 360. The graphics are nothing special. Your character's movements don't look real at all. The weapons aren't all that special either. With all of that being said it's a totally fun game. The fun part is blowing up buildings as well as gigantic bugs and robots that are taking over the city.

I'm not the only person who feels that this game is so bad that it's good. I've listened to several podcasts where they have discussed this game being totally addictive, and believe me it really is addictive and fun. I recommend anyone with a 360 to at least rent this game. Heck, you could probably buy it dirt cheap now. I really need to start playing it again. When my nephew comes over again I'll probably have to pop it back in the 360.

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews