Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bad Sequels Piss Me Off!


I bought CONDEMNED 2 BLOODSHOT the day it was released. I enjoyed the first CONDEMNED game, so I figured I'd get more of the same with part 2. That wasn't the case. One thing I can't stand is when a game developer decides to add a bunch of unnecessary new gameplay features. The combat for this game is just crap imo. It's all about timing and combos. The first game wasn't like this. This game calls for a simple combat system, and not a bunch of combos that you have to memorize. It honestly frustrates me and totally takes me out of the game. This is a survival horror game. They made the combat more advanced that it needs to be. I really believe that they should have kept it simple like the first game. I don't see myself finishing this game. It has trade in written all over it.

Oh, and I'd like to say fuck you to whoever thought it would be a good idea to make my character go into a room that was pitch black where I couldn't really see anything and then have an enemy that I really can't see beat the crap out of me making me die repeatedly. That's what I call cheap!

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews