Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Phil's Famous Movie Reviews Blog
Phil is this guy that I met online back in 1999 when we were both still on Webtv. We interacted on a metal music message board known as ADMHM or Alt.Discuss.Music.Heavy-Metal. It was a great little forum for a bit. It was untill I came along and became a troll magnet. I was a bit of a flame monger back then. Anyway, to get back on track back when I was interacting with Phil on that forum we all called him REPRO. I still do actually. Phil is one of very few people from back in that period of time that I still interact with. He's a good guy, and I have a lot of respect for him. I have a lot of respect for him despite the fact that he has an unhealthy love for The Gathering and Anneke HaHa!
Now that you know how I know Phil I'll get to the reason why I'm posting this blog tonight. Phil has watched an ungodly amount of movies. I'm not sure if he's watched as many as King Fowley, but at any rate he's seen a ton. One day I sent him a message asking him about a movie. Then I told him he should create a blog where he reviews movies. He said he should do that. I never thought he would, but he did. I look forward to reading his reviews and checking out his blog. You should check it out as well. I've already posted the link in my list of links towards the bottom of the page. Check Out Phil's Blog
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Three New Games
- My Nephew Rocks!
- You Know You Grew Up In The 80's If...
- Vacation, Guitar Hero, and Games I Need To Check O...
- One Reason Why The 360 Will Win The Current Gen Wa...
- Bad Sequels Piss Me Off!
- George, Old Snake, & Brun
- Darth Vader Being A Smart Ass
- The Crappening
- A Game That Is So Bad That It's Good
- Phil's Famous Movie Reviews Blog
- Initial Thoughts On MGS4
- I got nothin'
- I Gotta Be Me
- So Much For Waiting To Buy Another Game
- Greg Miller FTW!!!
- Top 5 Most Underrated Xbox 360 Games That Every 36...
- The Greatest Music Duo Ever!
- Random Gibberish
- Thoughts On Some New Games
- The Best Books Ever
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 3
- Guess What Game Is Consuming My Gaming Life
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 2
- Why Do Most Movies Seem To Be Below Average These ...
- ▼ June (25)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!