Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Nephew Rocks!


I've been spending every Saturday watching my 16 year old nephew race his street stock car at Galesburg speedway. The kid can race. It's always a blast to watch him out there. Even if he doesn't win he makes it interesting. I love the kid to death. It's always awesome when you find someone that you totally click with. He makes me feel like a teenager again when we hang out. It's not often that I post a personal blog entry here, but I felt like it, so I did. The picture above was taken today. You rock, Dustin! Go #6 GO!!!

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews