Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Crappening


Every Saturday me and my wife go watch my nephew race his stock car. Those plans were shot for reasons that I can't discuss, so we decided to go to M. Night Shamalamadingdong's THE HAPPENING. Although after seeing it I shall forever refer to it as THE CRAPPENING. I generally like the movies that Sham is involved with no matter how out there they are. This one though was just...well...shit. It was easily one of THE worst movies I have seen. The story sucked. The acting sucked. The dialogue sucked. Some parts were so laughable. I'm talking laugh out loud stupid. I've never really thought Mary Mark was a good actor, but I've seen him do some decent work in a few roles. This was not one of those times. He was just brutal. The entire cast was awful.

Let me just state that I'm not the only person who thought this was a rotten film. My wife, daughter, and nephew thought it was crap as well. Oh, and three guys who I didn't even know who had just saw the same movie were making the same comments about it in the restroom. This movie is so bad that I can't even give it a rating. It doesn't even deserve a 0/10. It deserves a negative rating. I will actually feel sorry for anyone who likes this movie. Anyone who enjoys this movie probably rides the short bus, wears a helmet, and drools on themselves. I'd rather take a sledgehammer to the nuts than have to sit through this pile of steaming crap again!

I'd also like to mention that I called this movie The Crappening before Googling The Crappening. I should have known someone else would have thought of that title. Great minds think alike!

2 comments:

Repro said...

I just reviewed this, also. LOL

Wingman709 said...

Well, I feel the same way about Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. My wife went out and saw that this weekend and regret it.

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews