Sunday, June 22, 2008
Every Saturday me and my wife go watch my nephew race his stock car. Those plans were shot for reasons that I can't discuss, so we decided to go to M. Night Shamalamadingdong's THE HAPPENING. Although after seeing it I shall forever refer to it as THE CRAPPENING. I generally like the movies that Sham is involved with no matter how out there they are. This one though was just...well...shit. It was easily one of THE worst movies I have seen. The story sucked. The acting sucked. The dialogue sucked. Some parts were so laughable. I'm talking laugh out loud stupid. I've never really thought Mary Mark was a good actor, but I've seen him do some decent work in a few roles. This was not one of those times. He was just brutal. The entire cast was awful.
Let me just state that I'm not the only person who thought this was a rotten film. My wife, daughter, and nephew thought it was crap as well. Oh, and three guys who I didn't even know who had just saw the same movie were making the same comments about it in the restroom. This movie is so bad that I can't even give it a rating. It doesn't even deserve a 0/10. It deserves a negative rating. I will actually feel sorry for anyone who likes this movie. Anyone who enjoys this movie probably rides the short bus, wears a helmet, and drools on themselves. I'd rather take a sledgehammer to the nuts than have to sit through this pile of steaming crap again!
I'd also like to mention that I called this movie The Crappening before Googling The Crappening. I should have known someone else would have thought of that title. Great minds think alike!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Three New Games
- My Nephew Rocks!
- You Know You Grew Up In The 80's If...
- Vacation, Guitar Hero, and Games I Need To Check O...
- One Reason Why The 360 Will Win The Current Gen Wa...
- Bad Sequels Piss Me Off!
- George, Old Snake, & Brun
- Darth Vader Being A Smart Ass
- The Crappening
- A Game That Is So Bad That It's Good
- Phil's Famous Movie Reviews Blog
- Initial Thoughts On MGS4
- I got nothin'
- I Gotta Be Me
- So Much For Waiting To Buy Another Game
- Greg Miller FTW!!!
- Top 5 Most Underrated Xbox 360 Games That Every 36...
- The Greatest Music Duo Ever!
- Random Gibberish
- Thoughts On Some New Games
- The Best Books Ever
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 3
- Guess What Game Is Consuming My Gaming Life
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 2
- Why Do Most Movies Seem To Be Below Average These ...
- ▼ June (25)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!