Monday, June 2, 2008
One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 2
The next hottie from the 80's is Deborah Foreman. She played Julie Richman in "Valley Girl". I could easily devote an entire blog entry or even a website to Valley Girl. If I ever get a podcast up and running a Valley Girl podcast will surely be created. Deborah is well known for playing Julie in Vally Girl, but she was equally as hot in Real Genius. She had a small part in Real Genius, but man the couple of minutes that you see her are unforgettable. To me they are anyway. Another reason why I had the hots for Deborah in the 80's was because a girl in middle school that I had a crush on looked a lot like her. Her name was Leah. I liked that name so much that I named my daughter Leah. Anyway getting back to her small part in Real Genius...she had a great line in that movie that most people are sure to remember. "Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?" For you Deborah I would try!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Three New Games
- My Nephew Rocks!
- You Know You Grew Up In The 80's If...
- Vacation, Guitar Hero, and Games I Need To Check O...
- One Reason Why The 360 Will Win The Current Gen Wa...
- Bad Sequels Piss Me Off!
- George, Old Snake, & Brun
- Darth Vader Being A Smart Ass
- The Crappening
- A Game That Is So Bad That It's Good
- Phil's Famous Movie Reviews Blog
- Initial Thoughts On MGS4
- I got nothin'
- I Gotta Be Me
- So Much For Waiting To Buy Another Game
- Greg Miller FTW!!!
- Top 5 Most Underrated Xbox 360 Games That Every 36...
- The Greatest Music Duo Ever!
- Random Gibberish
- Thoughts On Some New Games
- The Best Books Ever
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 3
- Guess What Game Is Consuming My Gaming Life
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 2
- Why Do Most Movies Seem To Be Below Average These ...
- ▼ June (25)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!