Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Guess What Game Is Consuming My Gaming Life
Yep, you guessed it. GTA4 is STILL sitting in my 360. I have over 50 hours invested in this game, and I'm still not sick of it. At this point I have to say that GTA4 will make my all time favorite video games list. It's easily top 10 already, and may even be top 5. This is now the standard for "sandbox" games. All other "sandbox" games will have to match the greatness that is GTA4. I don't see that happening. I hope I'm proven wrong. Rockstar just got so many things right this time around. The story is top notch so far. The characters are great. Niko is just a likable guy. Sure he's a murdering bastard kills for the money, but damn it he does have some morals. The only bad thing about a great video game is finishing it. Then what will I have to look forward to? I mean what will be the next game that I can get lost in and have this good of a time playing? There are some games out there that I can see myself having some fun with, but nothing like this game.
The image at the top of this entry is a custom made Niko
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Three New Games
- My Nephew Rocks!
- You Know You Grew Up In The 80's If...
- Vacation, Guitar Hero, and Games I Need To Check O...
- One Reason Why The 360 Will Win The Current Gen Wa...
- Bad Sequels Piss Me Off!
- George, Old Snake, & Brun
- Darth Vader Being A Smart Ass
- The Crappening
- A Game That Is So Bad That It's Good
- Phil's Famous Movie Reviews Blog
- Initial Thoughts On MGS4
- I got nothin'
- I Gotta Be Me
- So Much For Waiting To Buy Another Game
- Greg Miller FTW!!!
- Top 5 Most Underrated Xbox 360 Games That Every 36...
- The Greatest Music Duo Ever!
- Random Gibberish
- Thoughts On Some New Games
- The Best Books Ever
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 3
- Guess What Game Is Consuming My Gaming Life
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 2
- Why Do Most Movies Seem To Be Below Average These ...
- ▼ June (25)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!