Tuesday, June 17, 2008
I got nothin'
My brain is asleep. The creativity well has run dry today. I won't waste your time with NPD numers. They mean nothing. I was thinking about making a blog entry about The Goonies sequel, but I just don't have enough info yet. I was going to make some comments about some Microsoft E3 rumors, but I don't like to make comments about rumors.
I can tell you that Metal Gear Solid 4 is a swell game thus far.
I can also suggest that everyone go watch THE KING OF KONG A FISTFUL OF QUARTERS. I've watched it twice now. I just want to smack Billy Mitchell a good one.
I'm on vacation in a couple of weeks. It looks like a solid week of gaming for me and my nephew will be had.
Now I shall go throw myself in bed. I'm mentally and physically exhausted today.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Three New Games
- My Nephew Rocks!
- You Know You Grew Up In The 80's If...
- Vacation, Guitar Hero, and Games I Need To Check O...
- One Reason Why The 360 Will Win The Current Gen Wa...
- Bad Sequels Piss Me Off!
- George, Old Snake, & Brun
- Darth Vader Being A Smart Ass
- The Crappening
- A Game That Is So Bad That It's Good
- Phil's Famous Movie Reviews Blog
- Initial Thoughts On MGS4
- I got nothin'
- I Gotta Be Me
- So Much For Waiting To Buy Another Game
- Greg Miller FTW!!!
- Top 5 Most Underrated Xbox 360 Games That Every 36...
- The Greatest Music Duo Ever!
- Random Gibberish
- Thoughts On Some New Games
- The Best Books Ever
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 3
- Guess What Game Is Consuming My Gaming Life
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 2
- Why Do Most Movies Seem To Be Below Average These ...
- ▼ June (25)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!