Monday, June 23, 2008
George, Old Snake, & Brun
First I'd like to say goodbye to George Carlin. He just passed away from heart failure. He was 71. I think he was one of very few people who actually had a grasp on what the world and the people in it were all about. I loved his style. He was often hilarious. I'd like to post the seven words you can't say on television in his honor right now. Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker and tits. You'll be missed George!
Now more thoughts on MGS4. It's a great game. The cutscenes can be a bit much at times, BUT man they are really awesome to watch most of the time. I actually saw one of the best fights I've ever seen in a cutscene during act 2. It was truly awesome to watch. I've been playing this game basically in one hour intervals. It's one of those games that I don't want to rush through because I want to savor the experience.
I'd also like to give a shoutout to one of my favorite podcast hosts, Brun. You'll be missed, bro! Xbox Podcast won't be the same without you. I wish you nothing but success in whatever you do. I enjoyed listening to what you had to say week after week. I even enjoyed your long winded high definition talk from time to time. HaHa
I leave you with the awesome Raiden vs Vamp fight on MGS4. It rules!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Three New Games
- My Nephew Rocks!
- You Know You Grew Up In The 80's If...
- Vacation, Guitar Hero, and Games I Need To Check O...
- One Reason Why The 360 Will Win The Current Gen Wa...
- Bad Sequels Piss Me Off!
- George, Old Snake, & Brun
- Darth Vader Being A Smart Ass
- The Crappening
- A Game That Is So Bad That It's Good
- Phil's Famous Movie Reviews Blog
- Initial Thoughts On MGS4
- I got nothin'
- I Gotta Be Me
- So Much For Waiting To Buy Another Game
- Greg Miller FTW!!!
- Top 5 Most Underrated Xbox 360 Games That Every 36...
- The Greatest Music Duo Ever!
- Random Gibberish
- Thoughts On Some New Games
- The Best Books Ever
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 3
- Guess What Game Is Consuming My Gaming Life
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 2
- Why Do Most Movies Seem To Be Below Average These ...
- ▼ June (25)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!