Wednesday, June 4, 2008
One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 3
How many of you guys watched Charles In Charge? If you did I'm pretty sure you watched it for one reason and one reason only. Can you say Nicole Eggert?! I never knew what time this show was on, but believe me if I was flipping through the channels and saw that it was on I would immediately stop just to see Nicole Eggert. Face it this show sucked. It was terrible. I have no idea what the ratings were like, but I'm sure all of the male viewers were watching just to see Nicole. Not to sound like a total perv or anything, but she was hotter when she was a teenager. I've seen later pics of her and while she was still hot she was incredibly hot when she was younger. The main reason why I don't feel like a perv saying this is because I was a teen when she was. She was born the same year I was born.
It almost pains me to post this clip because Corey Haim has his filthy hands all over Nicole. BTW This clip is NSFW!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Three New Games
- My Nephew Rocks!
- You Know You Grew Up In The 80's If...
- Vacation, Guitar Hero, and Games I Need To Check O...
- One Reason Why The 360 Will Win The Current Gen Wa...
- Bad Sequels Piss Me Off!
- George, Old Snake, & Brun
- Darth Vader Being A Smart Ass
- The Crappening
- A Game That Is So Bad That It's Good
- Phil's Famous Movie Reviews Blog
- Initial Thoughts On MGS4
- I got nothin'
- I Gotta Be Me
- So Much For Waiting To Buy Another Game
- Greg Miller FTW!!!
- Top 5 Most Underrated Xbox 360 Games That Every 36...
- The Greatest Music Duo Ever!
- Random Gibberish
- Thoughts On Some New Games
- The Best Books Ever
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 3
- Guess What Game Is Consuming My Gaming Life
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 2
- Why Do Most Movies Seem To Be Below Average These ...
- ▼ June (25)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!