Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Top 5 Most Underrated Xbox 360 Games That Every 360 Owner Should Play
There are a bunch of great games for the Xbox 360. There are a bunch of games that are great, but may not be well known. There are a bunch of games that you can now find in the bargain bins for a good price. Everyone knows the great high profile games like COD4, Gears Of War, and yes even Halo 3. I'm not talking about those games. I'm talking about games that didn't get 9's or 10's for review scores, but are still damn fine games that every xbox 360 owner should at least give a rental to.
TimeShift (It's a first person shooter with the ability to pause time, slow down time, and reverse time. The time abilities work well. It's fun to go through the game and use these abilities to your advantage. The graphics are really nice too.)
Frontlines: Fuel Of War (I had a bunch of fun playing through the single player campaign, but I'm finding the multiplayer mode to be even more fun. The maps are just massive, and the amount of people who can play at once is just awesome. I've only ever noticed any lag once or twice, and it was only for a very brief moment.)
Crackdown (This game is incredibly fun and highly addictive. It's a sandbox game, but it's so much more than that. When it was first released the Halo 3 beta was included on the disc. Many people bought it just for the beta. After the beta was over you saw tons of used copies. There are a lot of dumb people out there who I think never gave the game a chance. I still have my copy, and I still have hidden orbs to find.)
Prey (I'm pretty sure you can buy this used now for less than 20 bucks. It's a FPS with some sci-fi elements where you defy gravity in a lot of levels. Do yourself a favor and buy or rent this game. It's fun.)
FEAR (Another FPS, and again it has time changing elements that work. You won't rack up a ton of achievements, but you will have fun playing it if you're a fan of shooters.)
These are all games that I have finished, and had a fun time doing. Check these out if you haven't already.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Three New Games
- My Nephew Rocks!
- You Know You Grew Up In The 80's If...
- Vacation, Guitar Hero, and Games I Need To Check O...
- One Reason Why The 360 Will Win The Current Gen Wa...
- Bad Sequels Piss Me Off!
- George, Old Snake, & Brun
- Darth Vader Being A Smart Ass
- The Crappening
- A Game That Is So Bad That It's Good
- Phil's Famous Movie Reviews Blog
- Initial Thoughts On MGS4
- I got nothin'
- I Gotta Be Me
- So Much For Waiting To Buy Another Game
- Greg Miller FTW!!!
- Top 5 Most Underrated Xbox 360 Games That Every 36...
- The Greatest Music Duo Ever!
- Random Gibberish
- Thoughts On Some New Games
- The Best Books Ever
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 3
- Guess What Game Is Consuming My Gaming Life
- One Of The Hottest Women Of The 80's Part 2
- Why Do Most Movies Seem To Be Below Average These ...
- ▼ June (25)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!