Sunday, February 24, 2008
PSP Game Crazy
I decided to go to Game Stop and pick up a few PSP games today. I have two, so of course I need more. Makes perfect sense to me. I've been taking the PSP to work. I play when I have down time. I needed some games that I can play in small chunks. Daxter and Manhunt 2 are the only games I have for the PSP and those weren't working out. I've also found that the PSP is great when you actually want to be around people, but also play some games as well. I can't play and play attention to what my significant other is saying.
Here is what I picked up today:
Super Collapse 3: Perfect puzzle game that I can play in short amounts of time
Twisted Metal: Head On: Great car shooting fun
SSX On Tour: Great snow boarding game. I also have a couple SSX games on the PS2 that I love to death.
Socom U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo: A shoooter! WOOT!
I also picked up the DAWN OF THE DEAD remake for 7 bucks on UMD.
The manager dude that I always talk to at Game Stop also hooked me up with the following demos: PataponPursuit Force Extreme Justice and Socom Tactical Strike.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Best Movie Sequels
- Arcades... My Second Home In The 80's
- Thanks To My Father...
- Games That Get Hyped
- Resident Evil Trilogy On Blu-Ray
- PSP Game Crazy
- Random Thoughts & Peeves
- Video Game & Robster Craws Podcast?
- They Don't Make 'Em Like That Anymore
- Certain Types Of Video Game Elements I Hate
- Gaming Habits
- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review
- PS3 Outsells Xbox 360 For First Time
- 13 Games I Can't Wait For
- Badasses In Hollywood A Thing Of The Past?
- It's never enough
- Forced To Simplify
- Podcast Spotlight
- Console Fanboys = Losers
- The Dark Side
- Game Demos
- Video Game Humor
- Video Games Are Not Just For Kids Anymore
- 2007 = Best Year For Gamers
- Clash Of The Titans In 2010?
- What do you mean you don't understand?
- ▼ February (26)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!