Sunday, February 24, 2008

PSP Game Crazy


I decided to go to Game Stop and pick up a few PSP games today. I have two, so of course I need more. Makes perfect sense to me. I've been taking the PSP to work. I play when I have down time. I needed some games that I can play in small chunks. Daxter and Manhunt 2 are the only games I have for the PSP and those weren't working out. I've also found that the PSP is great when you actually want to be around people, but also play some games as well. I can't play and play attention to what my significant other is saying.

Here is what I picked up today:

Super Collapse 3: Perfect puzzle game that I can play in short amounts of time

Twisted Metal: Head On: Great car shooting fun

SSX On Tour: Great snow boarding game. I also have a couple SSX games on the PS2 that I love to death.

Socom U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo: A shoooter! WOOT!

I also picked up the DAWN OF THE DEAD remake for 7 bucks on UMD.

The manager dude that I always talk to at Game Stop also hooked me up with the following demos: PataponPursuit Force Extreme Justice and Socom Tactical Strike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a sim where you get to have sex with Monkeys.

Robert said...

I actually want one too, but instead of monkeys I want it to be ostriches.

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews