Saturday, February 9, 2008
The Dark Side
After playing nothing but Xbox 360 games for a year I turned to the dark side and bought a PS3 today. THE HORROR! I'm not one to be caught up in the whole console war fanboy crap.
The bottom line is that I'm a gamer. When I hear about PS3 exclusive games being really good I want to play those games. If a game is awesome I don't care what console I play it on. All consoles have their pros and cons. I'll still be spending the bulk of my gaming on the 360. When the same game comes out on both consoles I'll be buying the 360 version for the achievement points. The major plus for the PS3 is Blu-Ray dvds. At this point in time Blu-Ray has pretty much won the war.
Gaming rules, and I want the best of both worlds. I don't see myself picking up a Wii very soon, but one day I probably will.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Best Movie Sequels
- Arcades... My Second Home In The 80's
- Thanks To My Father...
- Games That Get Hyped
- Resident Evil Trilogy On Blu-Ray
- PSP Game Crazy
- Random Thoughts & Peeves
- Video Game & Robster Craws Podcast?
- They Don't Make 'Em Like That Anymore
- Certain Types Of Video Game Elements I Hate
- Gaming Habits
- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review
- PS3 Outsells Xbox 360 For First Time
- 13 Games I Can't Wait For
- Badasses In Hollywood A Thing Of The Past?
- It's never enough
- Forced To Simplify
- Podcast Spotlight
- Console Fanboys = Losers
- The Dark Side
- Game Demos
- Video Game Humor
- Video Games Are Not Just For Kids Anymore
- 2007 = Best Year For Gamers
- Clash Of The Titans In 2010?
- What do you mean you don't understand?
- ▼ February (26)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!