Monday, February 4, 2008

What do you mean you don't understand?


If you're thinking to yourself WHAT THE FUCK ARE ROBSTER CRAWS then you probably didn't grow up in the 80's OR you haven't seen one of the greatest movies ever made. Basically if you "get it" then you "get it". If not Google it.

The reason I decided to use blogger.com for a blog was becaues Myspace just seems so hip and trendy. I'm far from hip and trendy. Though maybe having a blog is considered hip and trendy. At any rate this suits my needs better than myspace.

My main goal here is to post my thoughts about video games and any other pop culture crap that I feel like typing out. Basically straying from the whole personal life bullshit that I post on myspace.

BTW I can't take credit for the title of my blog page. It's totally something a friend came up with wehn I told him to come up with a name for a podcast I intended on doing. His idea was 360's & Robster Craws. I laughed my ass off. The podcast idea is now on the back burner for a few different reasons.

My plan is to TRY like hell to blog about something every day. The plan is to blog about video games, tv shows, movies, music, food, and any other topic I feel deserves to be blogged about. I'll do my best to entertain the 2 or 3 people that actually end up reading this crap.

Just what the fuck are robster craws anyway?

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews