Tuesday, February 5, 2008
2007 = Best Year For Gamers
With 2007 over and done with I guess it's time to make a top 10 list for best Xbox 360 games for last year. Me and a friend were just talking about all of the consoles we have owned since childhood. I edged him out by one console. I've owned 11 consoles in my 35 years on this planet. I've owned more games by far for the 360. I've never bought more games for one console. I've also never bought this many games in a year. I bought well over 40 games this year for the 360. Of course it helps that I'm now an adult who can afford to buy games. This is exactly why I keep saying that gaming is a hobby for adults. Kids can't afford to buy games, and most parents won't shell out the cash to buy tons of games for their kids. Anyway, I'm rambling now, so i'll get on with my list...
These are the games that I personally had the most fun playing. I do have a clear cut number one game. Generally when I make a top ten list they aren't in order of greatness. I just throw 10 things on the list in random order. It's nearly impossible for me to put things in order of greatness, but I can usually give you a clear cut number one. If you continue to read this blog get used to seeing various top 10 lists on all kinds of different subject matter.
Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
The Orange Box
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Best Movie Sequels
- Arcades... My Second Home In The 80's
- Thanks To My Father...
- Games That Get Hyped
- Resident Evil Trilogy On Blu-Ray
- PSP Game Crazy
- Random Thoughts & Peeves
- Video Game & Robster Craws Podcast?
- They Don't Make 'Em Like That Anymore
- Certain Types Of Video Game Elements I Hate
- Gaming Habits
- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review
- PS3 Outsells Xbox 360 For First Time
- 13 Games I Can't Wait For
- Badasses In Hollywood A Thing Of The Past?
- It's never enough
- Forced To Simplify
- Podcast Spotlight
- Console Fanboys = Losers
- The Dark Side
- Game Demos
- Video Game Humor
- Video Games Are Not Just For Kids Anymore
- 2007 = Best Year For Gamers
- Clash Of The Titans In 2010?
- What do you mean you don't understand?
- ▼ February (26)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!