Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's never enough


I always feel like I never ever have enough gadgets to play around with. I'm not big on handhelds, but all of a sudden a PSP sure does sound tempting. 
It can do some cool things. You can use Skype! I never use my cell phone anymore.I actually gave it to my daughter. This could come in handy when I actually need to call someone. You can even play some PS3 games on PSP. It has some useless, but still cool features. You can actually see what's going on in your house on the PSP if you have the PS EYE. Useless, but still cool. It obviously has wi-fi which is great. It's also good for playing
music and videos as well as storing some photos.

A couple of years ago we bought my daughter a DS. I played around with it, but was never really impressed. To me it's more of a kid's handheld. The PSP seems like it's geared more for real gamers. I've been reading quite a bit of game reviews, and it seems like there are a lot of great games for the PSP as well.

I'm leaning towards purchasing a PSP, so I might have one as early as this weekend.
Man, it's good to have so many choices these days.
Being a gamer in this day and age simply rules.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that the first video you watch is the Xbox Podcast. 8-)

Robert said...

I wasn't even aware that I could watch the xbox podcast on the psp. Now that I know that I can I will. I just picked up a PSP today at Gamestop. I'm impressed with it. It makes the DS look like a toy.

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews