Wednesday, February 13, 2008
It's never enough
I always feel like I never ever have enough gadgets to play around with. I'm not big on handhelds, but all of a sudden a PSP sure does sound tempting.
It can do some cool things. You can use Skype! I never use my cell phone anymore.I actually gave it to my daughter. This could come in handy when I actually need to call someone. You can even play some PS3 games on PSP. It has some useless, but still cool features. You can actually see what's going on in your house on the PSP if you have the PS EYE. Useless, but still cool. It obviously has wi-fi which is great. It's also good for playing
music and videos as well as storing some photos.
A couple of years ago we bought my daughter a DS. I played around with it, but was never really impressed. To me it's more of a kid's handheld. The PSP seems like it's geared more for real gamers. I've been reading quite a bit of game reviews, and it seems like there are a lot of great games for the PSP as well.
I'm leaning towards purchasing a PSP, so I might have one as early as this weekend.
Man, it's good to have so many choices these days.
Being a gamer in this day and age simply rules.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Best Movie Sequels
- Arcades... My Second Home In The 80's
- Thanks To My Father...
- Games That Get Hyped
- Resident Evil Trilogy On Blu-Ray
- PSP Game Crazy
- Random Thoughts & Peeves
- Video Game & Robster Craws Podcast?
- They Don't Make 'Em Like That Anymore
- Certain Types Of Video Game Elements I Hate
- Gaming Habits
- Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Review
- PS3 Outsells Xbox 360 For First Time
- 13 Games I Can't Wait For
- Badasses In Hollywood A Thing Of The Past?
- It's never enough
- Forced To Simplify
- Podcast Spotlight
- Console Fanboys = Losers
- The Dark Side
- Game Demos
- Video Game Humor
- Video Games Are Not Just For Kids Anymore
- 2007 = Best Year For Gamers
- Clash Of The Titans In 2010?
- What do you mean you don't understand?
- ▼ February (26)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!