Friday, February 15, 2008

13 Games I Can't Wait For


In no real particular order:

GTA4 (360)
Condemned 2 : Bloodshot (360)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (360)
Unreal Tournament 3 (It's out on PS3 already, but I gotta have those achievement points)
Too Human (360)
Ninja Gaiden II (360)
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (Hey, don't knock it!) (360)
Legendary: The Box (360)
Tiberium (360)
Haze (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP)

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews