Thursday, August 28, 2008

Civilization Revolution Hasn't Left My Xbox 360 Yet


After playing the Civ Rev demo earlier this week and enjoying it I went out and bought it. I can't stop playing it. It's been a while since I've had this much fun playing a game that's not a shooter. I actually lose track of time while playing. When I do have to stop to go to bed or to go to work I always tell myself just one more turn. One turn then turns into three or four. This game is that damn good. I know tons of people have lost a lot of hours playing the Civ games on PC. I understand how now. I can't remember the last time I was this addicted to playing a game. If you own a 360, PS3, or even a DS and even mildly like turn based strategy games I suggest you at least rent this game. I'm totally loving it.

Watch This Game Trailers Civilization Revolution Video Review For More Info.

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews