Thursday, August 28, 2008
Civilization Revolution Hasn't Left My Xbox 360 Yet
After playing the Civ Rev demo earlier this week and enjoying it I went out and bought it. I can't stop playing it. It's been a while since I've had this much fun playing a game that's not a shooter. I actually lose track of time while playing. When I do have to stop to go to bed or to go to work I always tell myself just one more turn. One turn then turns into three or four. This game is that damn good. I know tons of people have lost a lot of hours playing the Civ games on PC. I understand how now. I can't remember the last time I was this addicted to playing a game. If you own a 360, PS3, or even a DS and even mildly like turn based strategy games I suggest you at least rent this game. I'm totally loving it.
Watch This Game Trailers Civilization Revolution Video Review For More Info.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Civilization Revolution Hasn't Left My Xbox 360 Ye...
- Top 2 One Hit Wonders Of 1971
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1970
- Idiots Break Into Closed Water Park
- Not Much Going On
- Achievements Have Ruined Other Console's Games For...
- COD4 VS HALO 3
- PURE Looks Awesome!
- Seriously Nintendo?
- Top 5 Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Mike Tyson Is Such An Idiot!
- Not So Deep Thoughts By Robert Phelps
- Old Games Were Harder
- New Gaming Podcast On The Block
- Things I Did In The 80's That I Would Never Do Now...
- Old Horror Movies Rule The World
- Best Boxing Video Game Ever!!!
- You Know You Want A GOW Lancer!
- Netflix, Geometry Wars Evolved 2, Braid
- Read My Ramblings
- The Worst Part About Summer
- The Hardcore Come Out At Night
- ▼ August (22)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!