Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Top 5 Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap


I woke yesterday with a wicked stomach ache, so I took a sick day and stayed home from work. About an hour after calling in I developed one of the worst headaches I've ever had. I was out of ibuprofen, so I had to take tylenol...which didn't work and never does for me. Later that night I finally found some ibuprofen. I took 3 and an hour later my headache was pretty much gone. I feel a lot better today, but not 100%. I'm going to work anyway. The thing that sucks about being sick is that you really don't feel like doing anything, but dying.

Here are the top 5 things I did yesterday...this is not an exciting list.

1) After my headache was gone I played some Resistance: Fall OF Man
2) Watched "Purple Rain" on blu-ray
3) Watched the Paul Newman biography on the Biography channel
4) Read some of the new Official Xbox Magazine issue
5) There really is no number 5. Yesterday sucked!

Watch This Great Pepto Bismol Commercial

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews