Monday, August 11, 2008
Old Horror Movies Rule The World
Years ago I was a huge fan of horror movies. These days I rarely see a horror movie that does anything for me. I think the last horror movie that I really enjoyed was Stephen King's The Mist. Before that it was The Blair Witch Project. The ending of both of these films really did it for me. In the 70's and the 80's it seems like there were just so many good/great horror films. There were just so many good horror movies before that abomination called "Scream".
Below is a list of some horror movies that I consider classics.
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
When A Stranger Calls
The Amityville Horror
The Blair Witch Project
An American Werewolf In London
A Nightmare On Elm Street
The Last House On The Left
Nothing Beats The Texas Chainsaw Massacre except for MAYBE The Exorcist.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Civilization Revolution Hasn't Left My Xbox 360 Ye...
- Top 2 One Hit Wonders Of 1971
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1970
- Idiots Break Into Closed Water Park
- Not Much Going On
- Achievements Have Ruined Other Console's Games For...
- COD4 VS HALO 3
- PURE Looks Awesome!
- Seriously Nintendo?
- Top 5 Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Mike Tyson Is Such An Idiot!
- Not So Deep Thoughts By Robert Phelps
- Old Games Were Harder
- New Gaming Podcast On The Block
- Things I Did In The 80's That I Would Never Do Now...
- Old Horror Movies Rule The World
- Best Boxing Video Game Ever!!!
- You Know You Want A GOW Lancer!
- Netflix, Geometry Wars Evolved 2, Braid
- Read My Ramblings
- The Worst Part About Summer
- The Hardcore Come Out At Night
- ▼ August (22)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!