Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1970
By now you all know I'm a huge fan of 80's music, but I also like a lot of 70's songs as well. Afterall I was born in 1972, and my parents always had the radio on or an 8 track playing. So let's take a trip through the 70's for a bit starting with the one hit wonders of 1970...in no particular order here are my top 5 one hit wonders from 1970. Oh BTW the picture you see above is a 1970 Chevy Chevelle. Man, I love that car!
The Ides Of March - Vehicle
Alive & Kicking - Tighter Tighter
Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky
Marmalade - Reflections Of My Life
The Five Stairsteps - Ooh Child
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Civilization Revolution Hasn't Left My Xbox 360 Ye...
- Top 2 One Hit Wonders Of 1971
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1970
- Idiots Break Into Closed Water Park
- Not Much Going On
- Achievements Have Ruined Other Console's Games For...
- COD4 VS HALO 3
- PURE Looks Awesome!
- Seriously Nintendo?
- Top 5 Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Mike Tyson Is Such An Idiot!
- Not So Deep Thoughts By Robert Phelps
- Old Games Were Harder
- New Gaming Podcast On The Block
- Things I Did In The 80's That I Would Never Do Now...
- Old Horror Movies Rule The World
- Best Boxing Video Game Ever!!!
- You Know You Want A GOW Lancer!
- Netflix, Geometry Wars Evolved 2, Braid
- Read My Ramblings
- The Worst Part About Summer
- The Hardcore Come Out At Night
- ▼ August (22)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!