Monday, September 1, 2008
September Is Finally Here!
Holy crap it's September already. I know I'm happier than a teenage boy watching his first porno because of this. I hate the heat. I hate bugs. I hate having to lather on sun block. I hate the fact that there isn't any hockey to watch. I hate having to see chubby/fat women wearing next to nothing...these women actually think they're sexy. Summer sucks ass. It's my least favorite season. Bring on fall! It's my favorite season of all.
The only thing that sucks about September is that I'm going to be a year older when the 21st rolls around. I'll be 36. Ugh. I'm really NOT looking forward to my late 30's.
As soon as October hits I have big Halloween themed blog ideas. Get ready for 31 days of spooktacular blogging frights.
The summer video game drought has hit me. I am still having fun with a couple of games, but damn it I want those triple a titles now.
Watched "Drillbit Taylor" last night. I expected it to be lame, and it was. Me and my nephew were bored, so we said what the hell and checked it out.
Metallica can kiss my ass. It seems they are trying to be "metal" again. Too late, homos! You've sucked since the black album was released in 91. You still suck! Only a moron with shitty taste in music would buy your new album.
Last but not least I used Google image search for the word September. The second image was the world trade center on fire. Man, it's lame that the month of September has be known for that day. BTW I decided to go with the above picture even though it has nothing at all to do with September. I think I made a great choice. She has talent!
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- My Jason Statham Obsession
- NHL 09 Be A Pro Mode Rules!
- Vacation Time & Various B.S.
- Adam Sandler Fan & Damn Proud Of It!
- New Game On My Radar, And The Wii Game That Made M...
- Can't Wait For Those October Releases
- 30 Minutes Or It's Free
- My Metal Story (Short Version)
- Controller Throwing
- Mmmmm Pumpkin Ice Cream & Other Crap
- Pure Demo = Pure Fun
- RSV2 Is Killing Me...Repeatedly
- There Are Certain Movies I Can Watch Over And Over...
- September Is Finally Here!
- ▼ September (14)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!