Sunday, August 24, 2008

Not Much Going On


I've been taking the weekends off from blogging because I'm generally doing things that have nothing to do with gaming. Every weekend I've been hanging out in the pits at the track with my nephew, and watching him race. He stayed at my house last night and we did manage to play some Lego Indy as well as Geo Wars 2. With only two more weeks of races left I'll be gaming like a freak soon enough. On top of all of this it's been pretty dry as far as new games go anyway. Tonight I decided to check out teh Civilization Revolution demo on the 360. It was way better than I expected it to be. I had never played a Civilization game before, so I didn't really know what to expect anyway. I enjoyed the demo, so I will probably pick up the full game soon.

I can't wait untill September and October for all of the games that are going to be released. The NHL season also starts in October, so my plate will be full finally! Summer can't die soon enough!

It's Mac Tonight! Anyone else remember this old McDonalds commercial?

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews