Thursday, August 21, 2008

COD4 VS HALO 3


I was talking to a friend of mine the other day about Halo 3. He's the guy who came up with the name for this blog. Anyway he was telling me how the cheap melee deaths and grenade deaths in Halo 3 must have been patched. Halo 3 would piss me off to no end with cheap deaths. For example I'd get into melee combat with another player. I'd hit him a couple times right off the bat then he would hit me once and I would die. This happed to me so many times that I actually quit playing Halo 3. I remember hearing a lot of instances of this happening when the game first came out. Supposedly Bungie fixed this issue. I didn't notice it today at all when I played. The problem is in my opinion this game is inferior to Call Of Duty 4. Yes, I know they are both different types of shooters, but both have been at the top of the Xbox Live most played games list since they were both released.

Graphics are important to me. I won't lie or pretend they aren't. At the end of the day it's all about gameplay, but I want...no I need both gameplay and great graphics. Halo 3's graphics are washed out. They really aren't all that special. I expected more from a game like Halo 3. COD4's graphics are really nice looking. COD4 wins on the graphics category.

The controls for Halo 3 feel floaty comapred to COD4. COD4's controls feel precise and well, just right. Advantage goes to COD4.

For the most part I like every map that COD4 has to offer. I can't say the same for Halo 3. I swear if I want to scream every time Snow Bound comes up on Halo 3. There's nothing to it. It's a small boring map. Advantage COD4.

The ranking and leveling up in COD4 destroys the leveling up in Halo 3. Can you say perks? Not to mention that awesome guitar squeal that comes up when you level up in COD4. Advantage COD4.

The single player and multiplayer modes in COD4 own Halo 3.

COD4 definitely owns Halo 3. It's no wonder COD4 is generally the number one game played on Xbox Live.

An 80's Song That Rules. Watch it now!!!

No comments:

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews