Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Gaming Podcast On The Block


Once upon a time there was this podcast that I listened to called Xbox Podcast. There were three hosts of this show. One by one they started dropping out. Brun left to start the This Xbox Life Blog. He later announced a new podcast. The next thing you know Wingman709 drops out of the Xbox Podcast and joins Brun for the This Xbox Life podcast as well as a guy named Rob who I had never heard of before. He's a quiet guy, but I have a feeling he'll start talking more during the podcast soon enough. Then to my surprise (no not really) MoronicCow drops out of the Xbox Podcast and joins the This Xbox Life podcast for episode 2. All is well again.

I love the format of this show. It's all Xbox related gaming discussion. I've been a fan of what these guys have done for well over a year now. The only difference now is that it's a different format, and they've added another guy to the mix. Though I tend to use colorful language and don't mind hearing it on podcasts this is a family show. That's really not a bad thing though. Check the show out. It's a good one.
This Xbox Life

Chris Rock Talks About Women

3 comments:

Wingman709 said...

WOW! I am totally shocked by this. Thank you for the kind words. I am very pleased to know that you are enjoying the new show and format. We are having fun with it as well. Its much more relaxed which is good.

Thanks again and if you check out www.thisxboxlife.com today, you will see my thanks to you.

Also, I mean it about having you on a show with us. Let me know if you are interested and we can make it happen.

Wingman709 said...

By the way, don't forget to change your link on your main page. 8-)

Robert said...

No problem at all. I'm a fan! I want as many people as possible to visit the This Xbox Life blog and listen to the show. You guys do a great job podcasting. I like that you guys aren't limited to the same format week after week. This show is more natural sounding.

BTW Thanks for reminding me about the link! I definitely don't want to plug that other podcast now. :)

Games I'm Playing:

Halo 3: ODST (Xbox 360)







About Me

My photo
Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!

Total Pageviews