Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Read My Ramblings
My PS3 is basically a dvd player. I've watched a few blu-ray movies on it, but for the most part it's my fancy new dvd player that I can play games on, but pretty much don't. I've found that the PS3 experience is a cold experience. The PS3 is like the retarded distant cousin of the Xbox 360.
My Nintendo Wii doesn't collect dust, but that's because my daughter plays it a lot. I rarely ever play it. This console sells because it's the "in thing" right now.
My PSP is definitely collecting dust.
My Xbox 360 is still large and in charge. There's a reason why I own 60+ Xbox 360 games.
Golden Oreo Chocolate Creme cookies rule the world as do Fisher Cinnamon Pecans.
Summer needs to end soon. I'm sick of the bugs. I'm sick of the heat. Bring on hockey season already!
'Screaming For Vengeance' is one of the best metal albums ever created by any band ever. Once upon a time Judas Priest was incredibly awesome. Not so much these days.
This blister on my toe is driving me insane. Man, it hurts like hell!
With all of that randomness being done with I'm off to download Geometry Wars 2...
I leave you with this video of one of my all time favorite cookies that is no longer available.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Civilization Revolution Hasn't Left My Xbox 360 Ye...
- Top 2 One Hit Wonders Of 1971
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1970
- Idiots Break Into Closed Water Park
- Not Much Going On
- Achievements Have Ruined Other Console's Games For...
- COD4 VS HALO 3
- PURE Looks Awesome!
- Seriously Nintendo?
- Top 5 Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Mike Tyson Is Such An Idiot!
- Not So Deep Thoughts By Robert Phelps
- Old Games Were Harder
- New Gaming Podcast On The Block
- Things I Did In The 80's That I Would Never Do Now...
- Old Horror Movies Rule The World
- Best Boxing Video Game Ever!!!
- You Know You Want A GOW Lancer!
- Netflix, Geometry Wars Evolved 2, Braid
- Read My Ramblings
- The Worst Part About Summer
- The Hardcore Come Out At Night
- ▼ August (22)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!