Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Nintendo leaves me scratching my head yet again. Does the world really need a Hell's Kitchen video game? Let me just state that I am a fan of the "Hell's Kitchen" tv reality show, but I have no desire to ever play a video game based on the show. The people from Ubisoft and Nintendo who are behind this abomination should be locked in a room with a pissed off Gordon Ramsay while he screams at them for hours on end.
The Nintendo Wii is such a joke at this point. With all of the shovelware Nintendo keeps pushing out uninformed Wii owners are buying crap games by the truckload. The Wii doesn't have the attach rate that the Xbox 360 does, but they aren't far off with 5.3 games sold per Nintendo Wii. The 360 has an attach rate of 7.5 games as of April of this year according to Joystiq.
Here's the attach rate rundown...
Xbox 360: Software sales ratio: 7.5
Wii: Software sales ratio: 5.3
PS3: Software sales ratio: 4.6
DS: Software sales ratio: 4.7
PSP: Software sales ratio: 4.2
Keep in mind that those are U.S. figures.
Megamania! I love this old Atari 2600 commercial. Man, the stuff you can find on youtube.
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Civilization Revolution Hasn't Left My Xbox 360 Ye...
- Top 2 One Hit Wonders Of 1971
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1970
- Idiots Break Into Closed Water Park
- Not Much Going On
- Achievements Have Ruined Other Console's Games For...
- COD4 VS HALO 3
- PURE Looks Awesome!
- Seriously Nintendo?
- Top 5 Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Mike Tyson Is Such An Idiot!
- Not So Deep Thoughts By Robert Phelps
- Old Games Were Harder
- New Gaming Podcast On The Block
- Things I Did In The 80's That I Would Never Do Now...
- Old Horror Movies Rule The World
- Best Boxing Video Game Ever!!!
- You Know You Want A GOW Lancer!
- Netflix, Geometry Wars Evolved 2, Braid
- Read My Ramblings
- The Worst Part About Summer
- The Hardcore Come Out At Night
- ▼ August (22)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!