Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Top 2 One Hit Wonders Of 1971
Yeah, that's right top 2. Man, 1971 was a terrible year for one hit wonders. I scoured the list from 1971. I even youtubed every song on the list. I have no idea what people were smoking in 1971, but my guess would be skunk weed. The Ten Years After song rules it though. Would you believe that the cost of a gallon of gas in 1971 was 40 cents? A movie ticket was $1.50 Anyway, here they are.
The Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes
Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World
Check Out These Links
- ► 2009 (73)
- Civilization Revolution Hasn't Left My Xbox 360 Ye...
- Top 2 One Hit Wonders Of 1971
- Top 5 One Hit Wonders Of 1970
- Idiots Break Into Closed Water Park
- Not Much Going On
- Achievements Have Ruined Other Console's Games For...
- COD4 VS HALO 3
- PURE Looks Awesome!
- Seriously Nintendo?
- Top 5 Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Mike Tyson Is Such An Idiot!
- Not So Deep Thoughts By Robert Phelps
- Old Games Were Harder
- New Gaming Podcast On The Block
- Things I Did In The 80's That I Would Never Do Now...
- Old Horror Movies Rule The World
- Best Boxing Video Game Ever!!!
- You Know You Want A GOW Lancer!
- Netflix, Geometry Wars Evolved 2, Braid
- Read My Ramblings
- The Worst Part About Summer
- The Hardcore Come Out At Night
- ▼ August (22)
- Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
- I'm 38. I'm addicted to Xbox 360 gaming and Dallas Stars hockey. I make a decent living at a boring job where I run two autoclaves and do various other tasks. My escape from this boring as hell life is video games, hockey, and music. I generally listen to Metal music, but I also love 80's tunes as well as 70's tunes. I have an unusual love for the band Overkill. They do it for me for some reason. Blitz is GOD!